[ABAN - Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (Israel) Institute for
Dryland Agriculture Technology]
PG CERTIFICATE IN DRYLAND STUDIES (PGCDS) PROGRAM OFFERED BY BGU,
1 Year (2 semesters) flagship PGCDS Program
- World Class Full Time & International Faculty Offering Unparalleled Learning
- Learn from the best, learn from the people who have converted the desert into a source of food for their people and peoples of other countries.
- ABIDAT Expects to Provide Qualified Candidates with World Class Exposure to Problem Solving Approaches in an Interactive Environment, so as to Promote Experiential Learning for Proficiency Development.
This program will benefit all those interested in getting an in-depth multidisciplinary approach to ecosystems of wide ranges, agriculture and dryland systems, besides degraded and fragile landscapes and management approaches against desertification in the context of climate change.
Important, please Note! Fully On-Line Mode (Off-Campus)
of ‘PGCDS Program’ Available Now!
FOR APPEARING IN ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST (OET), YOU NEED TO FILL THE ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FORM’ AND PAY THE OET FEES (₹950/- ONLY) AFTER LOGIN. ALL THE FIELDS MUST BE FILLED OUT BY STATING TRUE & CORRECT ENTRIES AND UPLOADING THE APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTS, BEFORE SUBMITTING THE FORM.
- This Online Application (after registering yourself) is for admission to the 1 year (2 semesters) full-time PGCDS 2023-24 Program offered at ABIDAT, Chennai. The PG Certificate is offered by BGU, Israel.
- Fully On-Line Mode (Off-Campus) of ‘PGCDS Program’ Available Now!
- Students who possess degrees in Agriculture & allied disciplines (including Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Dairy, Agricultural Engineering, Water Technology, etc); besides, those who have graduated with major subjects in Environmental Sciences, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology & allied Life Sciences, with a minimum of 50% Aggregate Score. Applicants expecting to complete their graduation by August-September 2023 are eligible.
- “In-Service Employees” in various public and private sectors of Agriculture and allied fields also can apply.
- Email ID entered at the time of application registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed.
- For any queries, contact us
+91 44490 60606
+91 99403 40017 (Calls & SMS)
+91 99403 40061 (WhatsApp)
Steps to follow
- Create an account by registering yourself.
- Complete the ‘Online Application Form’ by filling and uploading all the relevant documents, after logging in.
- We advise you to start filling your Application early, and submit your ‘Online
Application Form’ well in advance to avoid any last moment snag.
- Submit the ‘Online Application Form’ with relevant details, documents, and entering the payment ‘Transaction ID’ of the OET Fees (for DD/Cheque, Online Transfer, 'Scan and Pay using UPI' payment modes)